Travel Club price
On sale until: 2 November 2017
Offer ID: 4946252
This package includes:
- 6 day guided holiday departing London.
- 5 nights accommodation.
- 5 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
- Sightseeing and inclusions as per itinerary.
- The services of an experienced and professional Travel Director.
- Luxury transportation throughout.
Day 1 London to Stratford upon Avon to York
Enjoy a scenic drive and visit Shakespeare's birthplace and Visitor Centre in Stratfordupon Avon. View Anne Hathaway's thatched cottage. Later in York view York Minster and walk along the famous Shambles. Tonight enjoy a Welcome Reception with a traditional pub meal. It's the ideal opportunity
to get to know your Travel Director and fellow travellers.
Day 2 York to Hadrian's Wall to Edinburgh
Head north and cross the River Tyne at Newcastle. Stop and view Hadrian's Wall before crossing into Bonnie Scotland. Enjoy the scenery of the Scottish
borders before arriving at your hotel.
Day 3 Edinburgh
This morning discover the elegance of Edinburgh with your Local Specialist on an included city sightseeing tour. See the Royal Mile in the Old Town. View the Palace of Holyroodhouse and Arthur's Seat. Your choice of sightseeing means you could chose to visit either Edinburgh's Camera Obscura or Edinburgh Castle. Spend free time exploring on your own or join your Travel Director on an Optional Experience to visit the Royal Yacht Britannia.
Day 4 Edinburgh to Gretna Green to Lake District to Liverpool
Stop at Gretna Green a town popular with eloping couples. Here the marriage ceremony was traditionally performed across a blacksmith's anvil.
Admire the views throughout the scenic Lake District. These scenes provided William Wordsworth with the inspiration to write the poem Daffodils.
Visit the town of Grasmere and see St Oswald's church where the poet is buried. Later arrive in Liverpool hometown of the Fab Four.
Day 5 Liverpool to Ludlow to Cardiff
Visit the Tudor market town of Ludlow with its historic castle and timbered buildings. See the Malvern Hills as you cross into Wales and visit its
capital Cardiff. See Cardiff Bay the Millennium Stadium and the Castle before arriving at your hotel. Tonight enjoy a Be My Guest Farewell Dinner at a
local vineyard with beautiful views of the Welsh countryside.
Day 6 Cardiff to Bath to Stonehenge to London
Visit Bath and view the Abbey before visiting the Roman Baths. At Stonehenge visit the mystical stone monoliths before returning to London
where your memorable holiday ends.
Selected travel dates
- 16 April - 4 June 2018
Terms & conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 2 November 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- *Subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Prices above are per person, based on double occupancy and are in Australian Dollars for select departure dates only. Deals are not combinable with Early Payment Discounts or any other promotional offers. Full payment due at time of booking. ^Solo travel is not accepted on Family Experience trips unless travelling as part of a family group. These deals are only available to travellers departing from Australia..