Travel Club price
On sale until: 31 August 2017
Offer ID: 4839723
This package includes:
- Return economy class airfare to Brisbane including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort in a Superior River or Pool View Room .
- Buffet breakfast daily at Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita.
- BONUS 2 Course Dinner for 2 at Noosa Beach House Peter Kuravita*.
- BONUS$150 Wine & Dine Credit.
- BONUS $100 Spa Treatment to be used at the Sofitel Noosa's Aqua Day Spa.
Enjoy 5-star luxury in the heart of Noosa when you stay at the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. Set in a prime position between Hastings Street and Noosa Parade this incredible resort boasts 176 rooms suites and villas is family-friendly and provides ample opportunities to shop dine and relax on the beach Noosa's beautiful Main Beach is less than 400 metres away and guests can wander past designer brands and vibrant bars to spend their days soaking up the sun on the sand. Travel just over 1km to stroll through the Noosa National Park 2km to reach the Noosa Junction Shopping & Business Precinct and 3km to the Noosa Springs Golf Course. The Noosa River and jetty are right at the resort's door (perfect for fishing and water sport enthusiasts).
The design of the rooms at the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort have been inspired by nature. Each light open space features artworks and furnishings to reflect the cultural heritage of the area and soothing grey tones are accented with bright oranges to brighten the mood Floor-to-ceiling windows open up to furnished private balconies and guests can enjoy their choice of either pool river or ocean views. Relax and feel comfortable no matter how long you stay-make use of the kitchenette if you fancy a night in and rest easy on luxurious King or Double beds (with a plush sofa bed on hand for extra guests). Revive your senses in the rejuvenating bathroom and enjoy the luxury of a separate shower and spa bathtub to really soak away your stress
The Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort has a range of key features and facilities. Take a splash in the large outdoor pool relax on a daybed cabana treat yourself at the world-class AQUA day spa or sweat it out in the fitness centre. There are 3 bars and dining facilities to choose from-enjoy sophisticated meals at chef Peter Kuruvita's Noosa Beach House Restaurant all day dining and drinks at the Noosa Beach House Bar views over the water at the River Lounge Lobby Bar and a selection of light snacks and beverages at the Water's Edge Pool Bar. The Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort has one of the largest meeting facilities in Noosa and is renowned for their events team and banquet chefs. It is the perfect place for all kinds of travellers looking for a little bit of LUXE on the stunning Sunshine Coast
Note: All rooms at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort are 100% smoke-free.
Superior River View Room
Revive your mind body and soul in a fresh light-filled Superior River View Room. Overlooking the Noosa River you can start and end your days with the soothing sounds of the tide. These rooms offer 55sq. metres of space and feature tasteful contemporary furnishings. Choose between either 2 plush Double beds or a King. Sink into the sofa to watch the 37 inch LCD TV with cable channels and in-room movies or access the free Wi-Fi. The bathroom in these rooms boasts a separate shower spa bath and Lanvin amenities plus there's a microwave dining set minibar and 24-hour room service Superior River View Rooms can comfortably accommodate 2 but an extra bed is available for more guests*.
Superior Pool View Room
Look out over the pool and enjoy the sunshine as it reflects up to your balcony Superior Pool View Rooms are beautifully light-filled contemporary spaces (55sq. metres) and feature plush King or Double beds high speed Wi-Fi a 37 inch LCD TV with cable channels in-room movies air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Prepare quick meals in the kitchenette enjoy the snacks from the mini bar or access 24-hour room service. The bathroom in these rooms boast a separate shower spa tub and Lanvin amenities plus there are bathrobes and slippers for an added luxurious experience Superior Pool View Rooms can comfortably accommodate 2 guests but more bedding is available on request*.
Travel departing from
- Adelaide from $1299*
- Melbourne from $999*
- Perth from $1599*
- Sydney from $899*
Selected travel dates
- 8 October � 2 November
- 6 November � 22 December 2017
- 21 January � 29 March 2018
Terms & conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..